Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lost Sock = Foot (unclothed) in Mouth

Somewhere in my office building, I LOST one of my cycling socks after by bike-commute one day last week. I made a fool of myself asking gym employees, heat-packing DOD security guards, and 21-y/o blonde intern babes if they'd seen my lost sock. Every response was a big fat "no" (except for the interns, who just giggled at me. I cut my losses, stuffed my hands in my pockets, and walked away red-faced). End result? Stylish look for the afternoon interval workout and commute home:

2 comments:

  1. You could do your next stupid blog about how stupid it is to be a cyclist with unshaven legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll shave my legs when I become a "real bike racer," i.e., when the risk of hairy legs outweighs the hefty reward. For now, I'm a pseudo-tri-geek and group-ride fancier, neither of which requires emasculation of the legs... until that first hella-crash at 25 on pavement, at which point you may get a new story from me!

    ReplyDelete